Juncker Calls for EU Resolve as Bloc Braces for Brexit TalksBy
European Commission chief outlines range of policy initiatives
His state of the union speech sounds the alarm over populism
The European Union’s Jean-Claude Juncker pledged new policy initiatives from defense research to a volunteer corps in a bid to shore up the bloc after the U.K.’s unprecedented vote to leave.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks