Job Cuts Alone Won’t Be Enough to Save Big Banks, McKinsey SaysBy and
Bank industry is ‘just not working,’ according to consultant
Problem seen in ambition to be all things to all customers
Firing people won’t be enough to save the world’s biggest banks from technological and regulatory changes that have reshaped the industry -- whole businesses must go, according to McKinsey & Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting