U.S. Stocks Rally Amid Apple Gains as Oil Rises; Dollar WeakensBy and
Pipeline shutdown revives crude, driving commodities higher
Nikkei futures signal gains with China to Korea shut Friday
Shares in the U.S. rose from a two-month low as Apple Inc. extended gains into a fourth day and a rebound in crude prices boosted energy stocks. The dollar retreated amid data showing the world’s biggest economy is on an uneven footing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts