U.S. Stocks Rally Amid Apple Gains as Oil Rises; Dollar WeakensBy and
Pipeline shutdown revives crude, driving commodities higher
Nikkei futures signal gains with China to Korea shut Friday
Shares in the U.S. rose from a two-month low as Apple Inc. extended gains into a fourth day and a rebound in crude prices boosted energy stocks. The dollar retreated amid data showing the world’s biggest economy is on an uneven footing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders