IMF Clears $1 Billion Ukraine Loan Tranche After Year DelayBy and
Move set to unlock additional aid from U.S., European Union
Ukraine targeting another $1.3 billion from fund by year-end
The International Monetary Fund approved a $1 billion aid tranche for Ukraine, resuming disbursements from the former Soviet republic’s $17.5 billion bailout after a yearlong delay and paving the way for further financial assistance from the U.S. and the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders