Imaginary VW Deadline Prompts Flood of Real Investor LawsuitsBy
More than 1,000 cases will be filed against VW by Sept. 19
Law journal article on deadline prompts early wave of lawsuits
Volkswagen AG investors are preparing to flood a German court with more lawsuits over the carmaker’s emissions scandal to meet a deadline that lawyers say may be imaginary.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations