Hong Kong Freezes Executive’s Assets After Short-Seller AttackBy and
Tech Pro had denied Glaucus report saying stock was worthless
Shares dropped most in five weeks in Hong Kong on Wednesday
The chairman of Tech Pro Technology Development Ltd., an LED lighting product maker deemed worthless by short-seller Glaucus Research Group, has had some of his assets frozen by a Hong Kong court and also faces a bankruptcy claim.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas