Gold Assets in Top ETF Drop to 11-Week Low Amid Fog on Fed RateBy
Investors are waiting for direction from Fed policy meeting
Holdings in world’s largest gold ETF at lowest since June 24
Holdings in the world’s largest exchange-traded product backed by gold fell to the lowest since June as investors pulled back before a Federal Reserve meeting next week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks