GE Said to Suffer Payment Delay on Brazil Corruption ScandalBy
Queiroz Galvao said to owe $150 million to General Electric
Companies struggling to get financing amid record recession
General Electric Co.’s renewable energy business in Brazil is facing delays in getting paid by a client that’s involved in a corruption probe, according to two people with direct knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's