From ‘Narcos’ to ‘O.J.,’ Networks Await Vote on Emmy CampaignsBy
Media companies spend more than $60 million pursuing awards
Television academy hands out top industry honors Sunday night
Los Angeles residents cruising the famed Sunset Strip this summer confronted giant images of drug lord Pablo Escobar, running back O.J. Simpson and cult apostate Kimmy Schmidt, all on billboards bearing the same message: For Your Consideration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt