From ‘Narcos’ to ‘O.J.,’ Networks Await Vote on Emmy CampaignsBy
Media companies spend more than $60 million pursuing awards
Television academy hands out top industry honors Sunday night
Los Angeles residents cruising the famed Sunset Strip this summer confronted giant images of drug lord Pablo Escobar, running back O.J. Simpson and cult apostate Kimmy Schmidt, all on billboards bearing the same message: For Your Consideration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis