EU Says Plan to Boost Bandwidth Could Add $1 Trillion to GDPBy
Commission’s proposal to boost internet speeds by 2025
Action plan to speed 5G mobile network deployment across EU
The European Commission proposed new regulations that would speed telecommunications networks across the EU and trigger investments that it says could boost economic output by 910 billion euros ($1 trillion) and create 1.3 million new jobs by 2025.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas