EU’s Juncker Says Post-Brexit Vote Period ‘Crucial’ for EuropeBy
Commission chief cites focus on security, defense, investment
EU needs to listen ‘more intensely’ to its citizens: Juncker
European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker said that the coming year will be vital for the European Union as it seeks to remain relevant following the U.K. decision to quit the 28-nation bloc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas