ECB’s Knot Sees Boost From QE Running to 2020 With ReinvestmentBy
Dutch policy maker makes remarks at conference in Vienna
Bond-buying currently scheduled to run to at least March 2017
The stimulus effect from the European Central Bank’s quantitative easing will be maintained until the end of 2020 as maturing debt is reinvested, Governing Council member Klaas Knot said, hinting at a possible timeframe for the bond-buying plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap