ECB’s Knot Sees Boost From QE Running to 2020 With ReinvestmentBy
Dutch policy maker makes remarks at conference in Vienna
Bond-buying currently scheduled to run to at least March 2017
The stimulus effect from the European Central Bank’s quantitative easing will be maintained until the end of 2020 as maturing debt is reinvested, Governing Council member Klaas Knot said, hinting at a possible timeframe for the bond-buying plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations