Dong Sale Probed Just Months After IPO Values It at $15 BillionBy and
Denmark’s National Audit Office has been asked to investigate Dong Energy A/S after members of the country’s parliament voiced concerns that shares in the utility were sold too cheaply to a group of investors led by Goldman Sachs two years before an initial public offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing