Dong Sale Probed Just Months After IPO Values It at $15 BillionBy and
Denmark’s National Audit Office has been asked to investigate Dong Energy A/S after members of the country’s parliament voiced concerns that shares in the utility were sold too cheaply to a group of investors led by Goldman Sachs two years before an initial public offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again