Caxton Reduces Management Fees as Industry Pressure MountsBy
Andrew Law’s hedge fund also creates share class with 2% fee
Law takes aim at peers saying ‘living well’ on fees isn’t goal
Andrew Law’s Caxton Associates, one of the oldest and most expensive hedge funds, trimmed management fees amid losses, joining Tudor Investment Corp. and Och-Ziff Capital Management in responding to an investor backlash that’s roiled the industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks