Bayer’s Purchase of Monsanto Would Be Biggest German Deal: ChartBy
Bayer AG’s planned acquisition of Monsanto Co. would be the largest ever by a German company. The roughly $56 billion deal is almost 60 percent more than the next biggest, Daimler AG’s purchase of Chrysler Corp. Bayer also made the fifth-largest deal, the 2006 acquisition of Schering AG for more than $19 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks