Bayer’s Deal to Buy Monsanto Fails to Relieve Skepticism: ChartBy
Bayer AG’s success with its fourth offer for Monsanto Co. in four months did little to ease skepticism that the takeover will be completed, if Monsanto’s shares are any guide. The gap between the stock’s price and the per-share value of Bayer’s $66 billion proposal was as wide at $21.65 a share in early trading Wednesday. The spread exceeded an average of $17.75 between May 18, when Monsanto first confirmed it received an offer, and Tuesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders