Bank of America Official Likens Brexit to Nuclear Waste MoveBy and
Wilmot-Sitwell expects two- to three-year transition period
Process of moving activities from London "fraught with risk"
Bank of America Corp.’s president for Europe, Alex Wilmot-Sitwell, said moving employees and derivatives trading activities from London after Brexit would be “fraught with risk” and require a long transition period after the end of the two-year renegotiation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster