Atanor to Sell Mills as It Eyes Bayer-Monsanto DisposalsBy
Atanor chairman says company wants to focus on crop protection
Says sale of two sugar mills will fetch about $200 million
Atanor SA, an Argentine chemicals producer, plans to sell a pair of sugar mills for about $200 million as it focuses on its crop protection business, and eyes assets that may be sold in a Bayer AG-Monsanto Co. merger, the chairman said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing