Aspen Targets Further Chinese Acquisitions After Glaxo DealBy
South African drugmaker boosts salesforce to 700 in expansion
Shares reverse losses; plunged after profit warning Sept. 8
Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd. is seeking further acquisitions and adding salespeople in China as Africa’s biggest maker of generic drugs targets the world’s most populous country as a major growth market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing