Africa Finance Corp. Plans More Eurobonds for InfrastructureBy
Lender sold 100 million Swiss francs of Eurobonds in July
More borrowing planned as further projects are identified
The Africa Finance Corp., a development-finance institution that funds infrastructure on the continent, plans to sell more Eurobonds to support energy-generation and logistics projects.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner