AC Milan Buyer Said to Seek Funds to Close $830 Million DealBloomberg News
Chinese consortium hunting for more partners to join group
Investors to consider building new stadium for storied team
The Chinese consortium attempting to buy the AC Milan soccer team has been hunting for more investors since it agreed on a deal with Silvio Berlusconi’s Fininvest SpA, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing