Wells Fargo Blames Central Bank for Mexico Peso’s 2016 SwoonBy
Policy makers boosted key interest rate by a record to 4.25%
Peso is suffering second-biggest drop among major currencies
Mexico’s central bank actually may be to blame for the peso’s slide this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’