Venezuela Opposition Calls National Protest on Recall and SummitBy
Protest delayed to Friday when CNE rules on Maduro referendum
Demonstration to take place during Non-Aligned Movement summit
Venezuela’s opposition pushed back a nationwide protest by two days to coincide with both a key ruling on a proposed recall referendum against President Nicolas Maduro and the meeting of about 120 nations of the Non-Aligned Movement on Venezuela’s Margarita Island.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing