Valeant’s New CFO Will Review 2016 Numbers, CEO Papa SaysBy and
Asset sales will be announced in next six months, Papa says
Some divested assets may go for less than Valeant paid
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc.’s new chief financial officer will review the drugmaker’s numbers for this year and next after the company surprised the market in August by reaffirming its 2016 forecast, Chief Executive Officer Joe Papa said in an interview Tuesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations