Top Steel Producer China Revs Up Output After Prices AdvanceBloomberg News
China’s steel production in August jumps 3 percent on-year
Gains come after G-20 pledge to address global steel glut
China’s steel output rebounded in August after prices rallied, delivering an early warning to world leaders who earlier this month pledged to tackle a global glut of the metal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts