Tobii Chief Eyes Gaming, Automobile Markets for Rapid GrowthBy
Swedish startup Tobii AB says eye-tracking sensors like the ones it makes could eventually be included in 1 billion devices such as computer screens, virtual reality headsets as well as smartphones and tablets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations