Teijin Acquires U.S.-Based Car Composites Maker for $825 MillionBy
Continental Structural Plastics has 14 facilities worldwide
Targeting $2 billion in automotive composite sales by 2030
Teijin Ltd. agreed to acquire U.S.-based Continental Structural Plastics for $825 million to establish a base in North America for producing lightweight composites for cars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations