Teijin Acquires U.S.-Based Car Composites Maker for $825 MillionBy
Continental Structural Plastics has 14 facilities worldwide
Targeting $2 billion in automotive composite sales by 2030
Teijin Ltd. agreed to acquire U.S.-based Continental Structural Plastics for $825 million to establish a base in North America for producing lightweight composites for cars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis