iPhone 7 Orders at T-Mobile, Sprint Surge Past Prior ModelsBy and
Early numbers ease concerns about missing headphone jack
T-Mobile, Sprint offer unlimited data plan on eve of iPhone 7
T-Mobile US Inc. and Sprint Corp. have received almost four times as many orders for Apple Inc.’s iPhone 7 than previous iPhone models, a sign the device may be well received and the two carriers’ new unlimited data plans may be a hit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap