iPhone 7 Orders at T-Mobile, Sprint Surge Past Prior ModelsBy and
Early numbers ease concerns about missing headphone jack
T-Mobile, Sprint offer unlimited data plan on eve of iPhone 7
T-Mobile US Inc. and Sprint Corp. have received almost four times as many orders for Apple Inc.’s iPhone 7 than previous iPhone models, a sign the device may be well received and the two carriers’ new unlimited data plans may be a hit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing