Zuma Says He’s Not at War With South Africa Finance MinistryBy and
President downplays tensions with Finance Minister Gordhan
Zuma defends new panel that will oversee state companies
South African President Jacob Zuma downplayed tensions between his office and the National Treasury, saying perceptions they were at war are unfounded.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks