SL Green Sees Getting Loan for Manhattan Tower by Month’s EndBy
SL Green Realty Corp. expects to get a construction loan by the end of September for One Vanderbilt, the office skyscraper it’s planning near midtown Manhattan’s Grand Central Terminal, the company’s president said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing