Ruble Dragged Down by Oil as Traders Weigh Friday Rates MeetingBy
Rate divergence isn’t the end of carry trade: Deutsche Bank
Bank of Russia expected to cut benchmark 50 bps to 10%
The ruble resumed its slide with oil as a stronger link between the currency and Russia’s biggest export added to concern that a rate cut will deter buyers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's