Peru Plans to Open T-Bills Market to Foreign InvestorsBy
Finance minister seeks to increase liquidity in T-bills, bonds
Increased liquidity will attract more investors, minister says
Peru will open its treasury bill market to foreign investors as part of plan to expand trading in local government debt, Finance Minister Alfredo Thorne said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards