Iliad Said to Target Up to 15% of Italian Wireless MarketBy and
Sees opening as Italian users aren’t locked in to contracts
Carrier confident it can attract customers with lower prices
Xavier Niel’s Iliad SA aims to grab 10 percent to 15 percent of the Italian mobile-phone market by applying the same budget tactics that helped it shake up the French industry, according to people familiar with the plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts