Linde CEO, CFO to Leave After Praxair Merger Talks EndedBy
Finance chief said to have led opposition to consolidation bid
Denoke to be replaced during interim by head of treasury
Linde AG Chief Executive Officer Wolfgang Buechele will leave the company when his term ends in April following the collapse of merger talks with Praxair Inc. Financial chief Georg Denoke, blamed by people familiar with the matter for undermining the deal, is departing immediately.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner