Linde CEO, CFO to Leave After Praxair Merger Talks EndedBy
Finance chief said to have led opposition to consolidation bid
Denoke to be replaced during interim by head of treasury
Linde AG Chief Executive Officer Wolfgang Buechele will leave the company when his term ends in April following the collapse of merger talks with Praxair Inc. Financial chief Georg Denoke, blamed by people familiar with the matter for undermining the deal, is departing immediately.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States