Linde CEO, CFO to Leave After Praxair Merger Talks EndedBy
Finance chief said to have led opposition to consolidation bid
Denoke to be replaced during interim by head of treasury
Linde AG Chief Executive Officer Wolfgang Buechele will leave the company when his term ends in April following the collapse of merger talks with Praxair Inc. Financial chief Georg Denoke, blamed by people familiar with the matter for undermining the deal, is departing immediately.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill