KCG Plans to Fund Buybacks With Bats Stake Worth $321 MillionBy
Bats shares valued at about a quarter of KCG’s market value
‘Shareholders don’t own our stock for ownership of Bats’: CEO
KCG Holdings Inc. plans to start cashing in its Bats Global Markets Inc. shares, liquidating an investment worth about a quarter of the trading firm’s market capitalization.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations