Itau Hires McCarthy From Safra as Global CIO for Private BankBy
McCarthy to be based in Sao Paulo, report to Severiano
Will oversee strategy in Brazil, Miami, New York, Zurich
Itau Unibanco Holding SA, the biggest wealth manager in Brazil, hired Nicholas McCarthy from Banco Safra SA for a new role as global chief investment officer for the private bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster