Infosys, TCS Shut Some India Offices After Clash Over WaterBy
India’s prime minister appealed for calm in affected areas
Protests against sharing of river water turned violent
Infosys Ltd., Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. and Wipro Ltd. closed offices in Bengaluru on Tuesday, after protests in the southern Indian state of Karnataka against the sharing of river water with neighboring Tamil Nadu turned violent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks