Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Icahn Is Seeking Approval to Own Up to 50% of HerbalifeBy
Billionaire says Ackman’s short is increasingly risky
Herbalife may do better as a private company, Icahn says
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap