Junk-Bond Buyers Keep Hunting Yield Amid Global Market SpasmBy
PDC attracts $1.5 billion of orders for $400 million debt sale
It’s ‘too early to be concerned about any of these things’
Credit market jitters have done little to deter yield-hungry investors from buying new junk bonds to get their fix.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’