Greenberg’s ‘Day of Reckoning’ Over AIG Fraud Claims ArrivesBy
Former AIG head has fought New York lawsuit for 11 years
Greenberg, Smith accused of orchestrating sham transactions
It’s a day of reckoning --- or the moment of truth -- for former American International Group Inc. head Maurice "Hank" Greenberg.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing