Greenberg’s ‘Day of Reckoning’ Over AIG Fraud Claims ArrivesBy
Former AIG head has fought New York lawsuit for 11 years
Greenberg, Smith accused of orchestrating sham transactions
It’s a day of reckoning --- or the moment of truth -- for former American International Group Inc. head Maurice "Hank" Greenberg.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap