Greenberg’s ‘Day of Reckoning’ Over AIG Fraud Claims ArrivesBy
Former AIG head has fought New York lawsuit for 11 years
Greenberg, Smith accused of orchestrating sham transactions
It’s a day of reckoning --- or the moment of truth -- for former American International Group Inc. head Maurice "Hank" Greenberg.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts