Germany Says Terror Raid Suspects Had Links to Paris AttackersBy and
Two teens among three Syrians arrested in northern Germany
Men allegedly sent to Europe by IS arrived last November
Three suspected Islamic State members arrested in Germany have connections with last year’s Paris attackers, with evidence suggesting they used the same people traffickers and passport forgers to get to Europe, Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's