Fortescue Metals Gains on Plan to Cut Debt by $700 MillionBy
Producer says repayment will generate $26 milliom in savings
Miner has repaid $3.6 billion of debt since July 2015
Fortescue Metals Group Ltd., the world’s No. 4 iron ore exporter, will repay $700 million of a term loan as part of its drive to cut debt. Its shares gained.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's