Deal or No Deal, OPEC’s Freeze Talks Are Already SucceedingBy
OPEC has scared short sellers with talk alone: Credit Suisse
Verbal intervention without action may backfire: Commerzbank
Even as speculation builds over whether OPEC will clinch an output deal with Russia this month, their negotiations are already paying off.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders