Goldman Says Dollar Surge Far From Over as Traders Misprice FedBy and
Bank says market is underestimating path of rate increases
Deutsche Bank sees higher interest rates, greenback gains
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is holding fast to its bullish-dollar call, undeterred by plunging expectations for a Federal Reserve interest-rate increase.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks