Chinese Province to Sell Stakes in Local State-Owned EnterprisesBloomberg News
Stakes in seven SOEs in Liaoning province marketed for sale
SOE and mixed-ownership overhaul deepening at provincial level
One of China’s struggling rustbelt provinces is seeking to sell stakes in some state-owned enterprises with $60 billion in combined assets as the central government’s push to overhaul SOEs spreads to municipalities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks