Chinese Province to Sell Stakes in Local State-Owned EnterprisesBloomberg News
Stakes in seven SOEs in Liaoning province marketed for sale
SOE and mixed-ownership overhaul deepening at provincial level
One of China’s struggling rustbelt provinces is seeking to sell stakes in some state-owned enterprises with $60 billion in combined assets as the central government’s push to overhaul SOEs spreads to municipalities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill