China Rebalancing Is Opportunity for Indonesian Low-Wage EconomyBy
Labor costs in China higher than most non-OECD nations: ADB
Indonesia needs better infrastructure to take advantage
Indonesia stands to benefit as China rebalances its economy away from labor-intensive production and manufacturers look for low-cost bases elsewhere in the region, according to the Asian Development Bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day