China's Economy Strengthened as Factory Output, Retail Perk UpBloomberg News
Rebound suggests July weakness was a blip, not fresh downturn
Policy support has stabilized world’s second-biggest economy
China’s economy strengthened after July’s hiccup as factory output, investment and retail sales all exceeded economist estimates, amid a boost from property that’s added to concern that price gains may prove unsustainable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks