Brexit Triggered Fastest Property Deal for Biggest Wealth FundBy and
Norway fund cut value of U.K. property by 5% after Brexit
Says London to remain ‘important’ Europan city regardless
Norway’s $875 billion sovereign wealth fund, the world’s biggest, pounced on London’s Oxford Street after U.K. voters decided to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's