U.S. Stocks Fade as Jitters Persist Amid Oil Rout; Bonds AdvanceBy and
Apple rally not enough to overshadow energy share slump
Japan index futures drop with China, Korea shut Thursday
U.S. stocks erased gains as a slump in oil sank energy shares, overshadowing a rally in Apple Inc. amid concern the rout that’s wiped out $2 trillion in global equity value the past week isn’t over. Treasuries advanced, while the dollar retreated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts