U.S. Stocks Fade as Jitters Persist Amid Oil Rout; Bonds AdvanceBy and
Apple rally not enough to overshadow energy share slump
Japan index futures drop with China, Korea shut Thursday
U.S. stocks erased gains as a slump in oil sank energy shares, overshadowing a rally in Apple Inc. amid concern the rout that’s wiped out $2 trillion in global equity value the past week isn’t over. Treasuries advanced, while the dollar retreated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders