Apple Users Report Problem in Updating to New iPhone SoftwareBy
Users forced to plug phone into iTunes after downloading iOS10
Problems come amid Samsung phones pulled for battery issues
Apple Inc. faced an embarrassing technical glitch after some customers reported difficulties updating their iPhone operating system to the latest software, which became available Tuesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations